Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
RoccoDay Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 3:11:03 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: tinasingh Go to Quoted Post
Go for the ventilation at home to get the fresh air inside and outside. The AC is best for the summer but it needs to have ventilation free home.

I also agree with the point that one can go for the AC. An air conditioning system provides a lower temperature in homes, offices, building, etc. An AC is the much better air cooling option as compared to the other cooling system. I also have an HVAC system in my home which I generally used for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning purpose. You can check this site to know more about the HVAC system if you are looking to install a new AC or heater in your premises.
tinasingh Posted: Monday, February 4, 2019 1:34:33 AM(UTC)

Go for the ventilation at home to get the fresh air inside and outside. The AC is best for the summer but it needs to have ventilation free home.
Grady White Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2016 10:40:17 AM(UTC)

IFthe vent in the door is large enough (at least as many square inches) as the furnace door, closing the wooden door will not make any difference. Otherwise, leave the wooden door open or remove it. You can get grills at most home centers if you wanted to add to the one in the wooden door.
PoppaJohn1 Posted: Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:47:23 AM(UTC)

Heres a pic. With door open
PoppaJohn1 Posted: Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:35:22 AM(UTC)

I have a question about the return air on this unit or any other unit for that matter and its this, as in the pictures show, which is better & more efficient to run this unit? With the door leading into the room open or closed? There is a vent on the door too. I say close the door but the wife insist that it stays open. By the way, with it open it covers the vent, and when closed it does not.Could someone help me with making the wife understand this and the reasons why? Any thing is helpful. Thanks