Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:17:41 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for Whirlpool GBD277PRS01 Oven - AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet.

I cannot say which part is bad.
The errors are basically the same.
I would go with the control panel first.
Note that if you purchase it from AppliancePartsPros you can return it if it does not fix the problem.
Please see their return police.

Perhaps try the following before ordering anything.
Connector Cleaning / Checking
Unplug the unit or flip the breaker off.
Open it up
Remove the ribbon cable from the keypad to the control board at the control board.
Clean the edge connector. Use electronics contact cleaner or isopropyl alcohol.
If it is the type where there is not a connector just the insulation is removed, it can be cleaned with a pencil eraser. Do not use an ink eraser as it is too abrasive.
Check the tracks in the ribbon cable for hairline cracks. A magnifying glass helps here.
Would not hurt to clean the connector on the board. Use electronics contact cleaner or isopropyl alcohol and a tooth brush. Be gentle and do not reconnect till all the solvent evaporates.
Reconnect everything and give it a try.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
trvsthbdx Posted: Monday, August 24, 2015 7:46:08 PM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool Duel Built-In Electric Convection Oven (Model # GBD277PRS01; bought in 2006). I just got error message saying E6 F2. So I took the power off and took the control panel off the unit. I waited a couple of hours and the control board now says E1 F2. Should I replace both the panel and board? Suggestions? I look forward to your reply and help!