Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tuaret Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 12:59:58 PM(UTC)

The exhaust fan part is also a good idea. Did it work out well for you? I have installed mine and it's really efficient for the hot weather of Melbourne. I first started building my house I never thought that the roof would be so affected by the hot weather and the humidity in the area. Fortunately enough I was able to get a good exhaust fan after a friend recommended me a solar version of it. It's really convenient to have a solar whirlybird As it's much more economic and also helps to deal with the global issue of climate change.
ShinEva Posted: Monday, April 12, 2021 5:25:51 AM(UTC)

I had a similar situation and ended up changing the whole system as well as adding an exhaust fan.
kellycross Posted: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 1:38:35 AM(UTC)

It is temporarily working and I think you need to check the fan motor from the HVAC service tech.The problem can be solved by repairing and for long term the technician may advise you to replace the fan motor. Also, one check the condenser too.
DROsborne Posted: Monday, August 17, 2015 1:18:31 AM(UTC)

Hi there, but I am unable to understand your problem. Please elaborate if possible.
LRSIMIELE Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 5:25:46 PM(UTC)

Central Air Worked Oh So Good.. Now? Will Not Turn On At All? Clicks An That Is It? Fan Does Not Turn, But Turns Freely By Hand. ? Is It Condenser Or Fan Motor Or What Please Help?