Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 7:51:26 AM(UTC)

Bob
I've got an old speed queen washing machine top loader model EA101WT3000.It fills up with water ajitates for short time. Spin light on spins for +-5 seconds and stops.Spin light stays on, after about 10 minutes starts to spin again and it carries on like that until I physically switch the machine off. I'm wondering if there is a heater overload within the motor which may be causing this 🤔
Guest Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 7:50:03 AM(UTC)

Bob
I've got an old speed queen washing machine top loader model EA101WT3000.It fills up with water ajitates for short time. Spin light on spins for +-5 seconds and stops.Spin light stays on, after about 10 minutes starts to spin again and it carries on like that until I physically switch the machine off. I'm wondering if there is a heater overload within the motor which may be causing this 🤔
Guest Posted: Friday, July 8, 2022 7:22:05 PM(UTC)

Why does my macbook air make noise when i restart it? the cooling off process can remove cold weather. Our Samsung Mac...who's installed here.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 10:45:50 AM(UTC)

Why does my lg washer led blink IE? Because your tub cannot fill with water. The washer fails to rinse or dry water. The tub cannot rotate itself. But how?
Here are some solutions for you:
1.Turn the power off.
2.Check your tub.
3.Clean your wire pump filter.
4.If your wire pump filter is not working,
you need a new wire at home.
5.Close and lock the door.
6.Press the power button again,and select a cycle that we went and press the start/pause button.
-Check if it is rinsing with water.
The lg washer IE in the led shows that the washer tub is not rinsing with water or you have a lose water meter near the draining,your rinse sensor is bad,or you have a broken wire. Check your tub in your 2018 LG washer tub... Thanks for letting you know what if!!! Thank you for the issue!!! Thanks for the issue!!! Thank you!!! Thanks!!!(Done.).
Guest Posted: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 9:24:25 AM(UTC)

Why does my macbook air make noise when i restart the computer? The fan. The rushing air sound is the only normal part of the cooling process. Adjacent temperatures or later,some people recognize that the hot areas may have been heated your Mac firmly when putting your Mac fan on the base for the go for Apple. What're you going to do:Press the Apple icon,then press System Preferences,then next press the sound icon,and when you're in the sound pane,press the "Play sound on startup" by unchecking the box to the left. And then put your Mac back to the base. If it is still heating,go to your nearest Apple REV Center REV3RE Metro City,New York. Thank You for the issue!!! Thank you!!!
Guest Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022 8:03:43 PM(UTC)

the life. Why does the smoke alarm chime and flash red since there is smoke in the house?Because it is his job. When there are smoke,they made a job called:"The 143-145 Beep" as they arrange some fire at fireworks day.
Guest Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022 7:11:35 PM(UTC)

And now we're done.
Guest Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022 7:07:05 PM(UTC)

Why does my macbook air keep dinging while charging? Because the charger outlet has been charged but not charging properly like a LE lg error. You should be able to charge properly before using it,or after a few weeks the battery might be dead. Or your Mac can throw up when the battery is dead while sleeping for a few weeks of life. So that is life!!! Enjoy!!!
Guest Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022 6:48:55 PM(UTC)

Why does my macbook air make noise when i restart it? The Mac has a 3-second startup sound that chimes every time you boot up your Mac. But if you're a Mac user,you hear the chime since or when you reboot or restart your Mac in any time.
Guest Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022 10:37:59 AM(UTC)

Done.