Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, November 5, 2021 6:26:26 PM(UTC)

It's been awhile since you posted this, but I'm having the same problem with the same model. Based on your post I slightly pushed in the door button and it ran again.
What did you figure out to make it work again?
My model number is E124MO451BA
email is swheimbach@gmail.com

Thanks,

Steve
Guest Posted: Friday, November 5, 2021 6:23:20 PM(UTC)

It's been awhile since you posted this, but I'm having the same problem with the same model. Based on your post I slightly pushed in the door button and it ran again.
What did you figure out to make it work again?

Thanks,

Steve
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, July 3, 2015 10:35:29 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Still can't find this microwave breakdown diagrams, but I can direct you where to look for a faulty part. There are three or four door switches, depends on design. Open the control panel (first unplug the unit) and check upper or lower interlock switches located inside under the door latch openings. Look for discolored wires at the terminals, broken actuators and if all locks fine use a multimeter to check them for continuity. If you post the picture of the faulty switch, I will get you the part number for it.

Thank you,

Simon.
sattersr Posted: Friday, July 3, 2015 6:22:03 AM(UTC)

Ok This is what i got off micro Model E124m0451BA serial 7G94200368 manufacture date Oct. 2009 Control panel numbers all work sound and all, counts down but it doesn't come on. At first it worked by holding the door or holding the door button in about a 1/16 of an inch. Now that doesn't work. It almost feels to me like it's a switch or relay , like somethings not connecting, i don't think the motor is dead. though I don't know much about this stuff. Thanks, Dave
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, July 2, 2015 10:58:14 PM(UTC)

Hi, Dave.

Please check and provide the correct model number. The one you posted doesn't come up.

Thank you,

Simon.
sattersr Posted: Thursday, July 2, 2015 12:15:10 PM(UTC)

The numbers count down like it's running, but it's not. At first it ran if I held in the door button a tiny bit and held it there. Now it counts down and does not run at all. Any ideas it's a big wall model. I looked at the door electric buttons they all seem to look fine, no plastic broken. Thanks, Dave