Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
scopetech Posted: Sunday, June 7, 2015 7:48:34 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: scopetech Go to Quoted Post
I have a 2 year old whirlpool washer that was working good until last weekend. It will agitate good then stops and will not drain or spin. The lid locks and the cycle lights come on. Any ideas? I want to fix it myself. Too bad the warranty is only a year. I bought it new.

I fixed my whirlpool washer ! I removed the water pump and found one of my sons socks stuck in it. When it stopped I could hear a humming sound. That was the pump running, but not pumping out the water. I put it back together and it works like new again. Turned out to be an easy fix.
scopetech Posted: Friday, June 5, 2015 5:25:31 PM(UTC)

I have a 2 year old whirlpool washer that was working good until last weekend. It will agitate good then stops and will not drain or spin. The lid locks and the cycle lights come on. Any ideas? I want to fix it myself. Too bad the warranty is only a year. I bought it new.