Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Saturday, January 6, 2024 5:50:08 AM(UTC)

Simple Fixes:

Check for obstructions:
Remove any dishes, utensils, or other objects that may be preventing the door from closing properly. Look for debris caught in the hinges or latch mechanism.
Clean the door gasket: A dirty or damaged gasket can make it difficult for the door to seal properly.
Wipe down the gasket with a damp cloth and ensure it's not torn or warped.
Adjust the dishwasher feet: Uneven feet can cause the dishwasher to tilt, making it difficult for the door to close.
Try adjusting the feet to level the dishwasher.

Hope this helps!
Guest Posted: Saturday, December 30, 2023 4:19:05 PM(UTC)

Any idea why this would keep happening? I close the door and start the dishwasher and within a minute the latch is in the down position again and I have to pop it out again. I replaced the latch and itโ€™s still doing it. Thanks in advance for the help!
Guest Posted: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 9:00:04 PM(UTC)

This post saved me! Thank you! ๐Ÿ™
Guest Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 4:57:12 AM(UTC)

Echo the previous, Bosch support line was absolutely useless, this worked like a charm. Thanks.

Dan
Guest Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 2:49:27 PM(UTC)

Worked for me as well. Was cleaning all the seals and accidentally engaged the door. After several attempts to follow sequences of panel buttons etc. this worked like a charm. Put a butter knife handle behind hinge as it had a softer edge than a screwdriver and bingo. Thanks very much.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 8:54:03 AM(UTC)

Just wanted to echo the other commenters - I was hesitant to pull so hard on it because I knew it would likely break if I was pulling it the wrong way, but the entire part actually moves outward, it's just held tightly by a spring so it takes a lot of pulling to get it to release.

It immediately started working normally once it released - we'll likely need to order a replacement because this isn't the first time it's happened and I think something must be warped, but this way we can use it until it's fixed (and the last time was several months ago so it bought a decent amount of time).
Guest Posted: Saturday, August 14, 2021 11:28:46 PM(UTC)

A big thank you from me too! Worked like a charm.
Guest Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2021 5:55:34 PM(UTC)

Thank you, this is the only helpful and honest post for this issue. The rest only want to sell the part
Guest Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2021 5:53:38 PM(UTC)

This is the most helpful and only helpful post for this issue. I fixed mine one.
doneitall Posted: Monday, February 5, 2018 4:46:17 PM(UTC)

Thank you. This was the ONLY online 'fix' that actually provided a remedy for this problem.