Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Helia Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 8:12:24 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: JDC33020 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, I had the same issues. THe repair man first reset the dryer, that did not work. He finally came back and replace the following parts. For free which leads me to believe this is a defect since my dryer is 5 years old and out of warranty.
Parts #
154166 Sensor
436435 PC board
503642 Work Time
422221 Sensor

Machine is running perfect now. Like I said I think this has been a defect that they just are not doing a recall.

Six months ago, I had the same problem, and the maintenance guy did the same thing. I believe you are right that this is a minor disadvantage.
TN Posted: Monday, May 3, 2021 9:51:06 AM(UTC)

Bosch WTMC5321 light does not work, bulb is ok
JDC33020 Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:20:42 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: JDC33020 Go to Quoted Post
Also, dryer sheets tend to clog the lint filter. Clean with soap and water and dry. That also helped.

Finally had enough and got rid of the Bosch. Got the LG top loading HE and very happy.:)
JDC33020 Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:15:02 PM(UTC)

Also, dryer sheets tend to clog the lint filter. Clean with soap and water and dry. That also helped.
JDC33020 Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:12:08 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: NeedHelp!!! Go to Quoted Post
Thank you very much for sharing this solution. A couple of clarifications:

Was your dryer getting the "E0:1" error or would it just not finish the cycle with "lint filter" light blinking?

The unplug-plug-unplug solution... is it done with the cycle selector off?

Thanks again!

Yes, E01 error, see parts list in this thread.
JDC33020 Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:10:06 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ReneQ Go to Quoted Post
When I keep the grill in front of the filter clean there is no problem with the machine. It is a design issue and would require the entire internal guts to be redesigned and installed.

I don't think so. Mine just had issues regardless of how clean the lint screen was. Now with the replaced parts it works great and I love my dryer again.:D
ReneQ Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:12:53 AM(UTC)

When I keep the grill in front of the filter clean there is no problem with the machine. It is a design issue and would require the entire internal guts to be redesigned and installed.
JDC33020 Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:53:27 PM(UTC)

You may want to call the 800number and ask if this is covered.
JDC33020 Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:44:36 PM(UTC)

Ok, I had the same issues. THe repair man first reset the dryer, that did not work. He finally came back and replace the following parts. For free which leads me to believe this is a defect since my dryer is 5 years old and out of warranty.
Parts #
154166 Sensor
436435 PC board
422221 Sensor

Machine is running perfect now. Like I said I think this has been a defect that they just are not doing a recall.
ReneQ Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:26:23 AM(UTC)

My wife has a Bosch Premium dryer that had drying problems. The lint filter would get cleaned but the machine still did not operate correctly, as you explained above. Her machine was made in 2005 and the lint screen, the plastic slotted unit in front of the lint filter was the problem. It gets clogged up with hair/lint that never makes it to the filter. I tried a shop vac to vacuum it but the problem was still there. Get a pistol cleaning kit for a 22 cal gun. Pull the lint filter out & then take the pistol rod and insert it from the drum side into each slot and pull out the tons of lint. Pull the lint off the rod when done and take a flame to burn the rest off as the rod is a brass brush with small wires on it.