Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
RDLearned Posted: Sunday, February 8, 2015 5:36:18 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: RDLearned Go to Quoted Post
Thanks. I had seen that parts list. My board is NLA. I sent it off to be rebuilt yesterday. Will update with results when I get it back.

Received rebuilt board Friday afternoon. Sent it to fixyourboarddotcom. All is fine now. Thanks for the help.
RDLearned Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 5:26:47 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
Here are your parts
Parts for Whirlpool RBD306PDB12 Oven - AppliancePartsPros.com

Sounds like a control board problem.
All the control panel does is input switch closures to the control board and since you are getting beeps I would say it is OK.

There are companies out there that will repair obsolete control boards/timers.

Thanks. I had seen that parts list. My board is NLA. I sent it off to be rebuilt yesterday. Will update with results when I get it back.
denman Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:59:17 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for Whirlpool RBD306PDB12 Oven - AppliancePartsPros.com

Sounds like a control board problem.
All the control panel does is input switch closures to the control board and since you are getting beeps I would say it is OK.

There are companies out there that will repair obsolete control boards/timers.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
RDLearned Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:20:49 PM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool Double Oven Model RBD306PDB12 that is approximately 12 years old. The display has stopped working. All the buttons still beep when pushed. If I turn the power off and back on the oven will try to work. It will start to warm up but after about 30 seconds it turns off and beeps. The display never works during all of this.

My question is do you think it is the control board which is NLA or could it be the control panel which is still available? Also is there a way I can test either to see what the problem may be?

Thanks very much.

RDLearned