Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
greg_gue Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 5:33:06 PM(UTC)

oven guru's, i have more info. I was able to unlock the door, actually this model is quite easy through a channel opening from the top after taking off the top and burners, and simply using a flathead screwdriver. this allowed me to take the 2 screws out that holds the front display panel assembly in place. i had a replacement thermal fuse for the front and this made no difference. i jumpered the fan control (since i didnt have a replacement) and i plugged it in and the fan came on, so there is power to the oven, but the display is blank. as per my first post, i had replaced the rear thermal fuse and i also tried jumpering... no power to the control panel display.

how do i test the control panel to see if it is good or badl? from the backside of the board there were no visible signs that it was burned out.

looking for help here.
greg_gue Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 12:50:02 PM(UTC)

great site... from looking at the forums i see many have had this type of issue, however the common fix of replacing the thermal fuse did not work for me.

what else could have caused this issue, unfortunately we had 2 events happen
1. my wife ran the self clean over night
2. we had a power outage the next day

not sure which actually caused the issue, looking for help.