Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fairbank56 Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2015 7:09:52 AM(UTC)

It is supposed to drain for a full 2 minutes without spinning, regardless of how long it actually takes to drain. After the 2 minutes, the motor should stop and then start again. This shifts the transmission out of neutral and then it should start spinning while continuing to drain. If there is no pause of the motor after the 2 minute drain period, the timer is faulty. You are pausing the motor when you push the knob in and out again. If the motor does pause properly but still won't spin unless you cycle the power again, there is likely a problem with the transmission.

Eric
D.mccauslin Posted: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 6:20:04 PM(UTC)

Ok guys and gals I have a Kenmore 70 series washer that does not spin, it does drain and sounds like motor is running. I can get it to spin if I push in the control knob and then pull out, it wil run fine until the next spin cycle and then I have to do the same thing.