Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Friday, December 5, 2014 1:39:29 PM(UTC)

They do not publish schematics of the boards so unless it is something visually obvious they are a replacement item.

Even the control board is a guess.
It looks like this unit has an active keypad in other words the key presses are converted to digital on the panel and then sent to the control board so it cannot be checked properly.

If you get the control board from AppliancePartsPros they will let you return it if it does not fix your problem. Please see their return policy.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
mark090 Posted: Friday, December 5, 2014 8:32:09 AM(UTC)

The element checks ok, is the led on panel not lighting because of control board even though it beeps and do you know what goes bad on the control bord that can be repaired rather replace the whole board
denman Posted: Friday, December 5, 2014 4:51:03 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts.

Since you know the error codes I am assuming that you have the tech sheet.

Check the heater circuit at the control board (P4-3 to P4-4), should be about 30 ohms. If it is infinite ohms or high you will have to check the hi-limit thermostat, the heater and the wires going to them.

If the above is OK I would say it is the control board as you do get a beep when you push the button.

Note that this is always a bit of a crap shoot.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
mark090 Posted: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 8:28:26 AM(UTC)

I have a Kitchen-aid, did the diagnostic test, option dryer light does not come on but can hear the beep when button is push.error codes 6-1 and 6-4 come up but they are not the issues, the dishwasher works fine but dry light never comes on and the dishes are wet. Any ideas
Thanks
Mark