Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:06:31 PM(UTC)

Unit probably low on refrigerant and the compressor got too hot and shut down.
Bill120 Posted: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:47:32 PM(UTC)

I recently bought a used Frigidaire Freezer. I brought it home and cleaned it up on the inside. When I plugged it in it ran fine and began to cool down. In a few hours it stopped running. I unplugged it and let it sit for a long while. When I plugged in back in it still did not start. I can hear a very low hum in the compressor area but you have to listed close to hear the hum. Can you give me some advice as to what the problem may be.
Bill120 Posted: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:41:21 PM(UTC)

I recently bought a used Frigidaire Freezer. I brought it home and cleaned it up on the inside. When I plugged it in it ran fine and began to cool down. In a few hours it stopped running. I unplugged it and let it sit for a long while. When I plugged in back in it still did not start. I can hear a very low hum in the compressor area but you have to listed close to hear the hum. Can you give me some advice as to what the problem may be.