Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
frankwash Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8:01:09 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MD1969 Go to Quoted Post
Hello! I am having the same problem this morning. My machine is only 3 weeks old. I've done maybe 5 loads of laundry. So it's practically brand new. Your description mirrors mine. This is really frustrating. Have you found a solution to the problem? Any help from you will be much appreciated.

They say when it rains, it pours. I also have a flea problem that seriously slowed down my ability to tackle my washer problem.
I still don't know how to get into diagnostic mode, but what I did find was that my washer must be used with HE detergent. The first 3 loads I did were with a regular detergent. Would that explain my problem? If so, what can I do to solve it? No idea yet, those are my next steps.

If yours is brand new though, isn't it under some sort of warranty? If so, and they solve your problem, let me know how it went :)
frankwash Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8:01:09 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MD1969 Go to Quoted Post
Hello! I am having the same problem this morning. My machine is only 3 weeks old. I've done maybe 5 loads of laundry. So it's practically brand new. Your description mirrors mine. This is really frustrating. Have you found a solution to the problem? Any help from you will be much appreciated.

They say when it rains, it pours. I also have a flea problem that seriously slowed down my ability to tackle my washer problem.
I still don't know how to get into diagnostic mode, but what I did find was that my washer must be used with HE detergent. The first 3 loads I did were with a regular detergent. Would that explain my problem? If so, what can I do to solve it? No idea yet, those are my next steps.

If yours is brand new though, isn't it under some sort of warranty? If so, and they solve your problem, let me know how it went :)
MD1969 Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 8:47:33 AM(UTC)

frankwash Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:52:27 PM(UTC)

I bought a house and the washer came with it. Washed 3 loads, then it stopped working. I turn on the machine, put desired settings, detergent and clothes in. I hold the start button for 3 seconds and at the starting of the cycle, it sounds as though it'll move, there's a moving noise for a split second. Then the locked light is on, but the cancel/drain blinks, and that's the end of it. Nothing else happens.
The last time I washed with it, it did the same, but thinking the door wasn't closed properly, I shut it strongly and it started. Now, even when I shut it properly, nothing happens.
I don't know how to start diagnostic test for that model to see if there's errors. The display doesn't show an error code at any given time. I read somewhere there were instructions inside the back panel, but after removing it, i found nothing.
I would be very thankful for any help in my predicament.

Thank you,

Tired Frank.