Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
pisquelli Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 7:56:48 PM(UTC)

You've probably allready resolved your issue, but I'd like to share my experience for others. Clicking on the motherboard was caused by cheap capacitors from the manufacturer. Mine were smaller 25V, 470 microfarad. Look for swelling on the caps. Good luck!
travali1 Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2009 5:30:26 PM(UTC)

My GE refrigerator is 2-3 years old and not cooling or freezing. Initially the ice dispenser didn't work and the water worked sporatically, but now a clicking noise comes from the motherboard and there is no cooling. I think its the motherboard, from what I've read, but don't want to buy one if thats not what it is. I'm also wondering if it might be under warranty as a defective device since thats what I've also read, but the GE service number was no help in that regard. The serial number is AL212603. Who should I call if it is under warranty?