Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Sunday, February 9, 2014 2:54:44 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for Whirlpool RBD275PDS15 Wall Oven - AppliancePartsPros.com

Your control board/timer probably needs replacing.

I would try unplugging the unit for a couple minutes to see if it will reset.

The display looks like a fluorescent display.
A known problem with this type of display is that the electrolytic capacitors on the board fail and cause dimming. Replacing the capacitors usually fixes the problem.
On this board though only part of the display is dimmed, I would have thought that they use one power supply for the full display. I am not able to confirm this as manufacturers do not publish schematics for the boards.

Below is a link to a thread about this.
http://forum.appliancepartspros...r-wall-oven-display.html
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
shucky ducky Posted: Friday, February 7, 2014 8:10:48 PM(UTC)

I noticed the orange temperature lights were dim today. The clock light appears normal. Interior light works fine. Oven heats/cooks properly. However, the temperature light dimmed to the point it was no longer visible. I noticed after about 15 minutes of cooking the temp lights became somewhat visible, but were not illuminating normally. This is the first time this occurred, so no pattern noticed. Any ideas?