Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HassanGrove Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:51:48 AM(UTC)

The Blendtec Designer's KitchenAid magnetic drive blender KSB5010SR has the profile of a coffee maker making it a countertop friendly small appliance with many cool features.
Anquia Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:24:48 AM(UTC)

I guess many of us are facing the same problem
davidedwards Posted: Friday, January 31, 2014 8:56:27 AM(UTC)

I am also having some problems with my blender. I was thinking of buying a new blender but after I read some reviews at benefits-of-juicing.net/juicer-blender-25-essential-reasons about the comparison between a juicer and a blender. I probably would save myself from the headache it may bring me. Do you think you can give some advice if it is wise to buy a new juicer or try repairing my blender? I am actually using blender for making juices, most of the time. Thanks mate
Doormanmike Posted: Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:29:07 AM(UTC)

I have a KitchenAid blender Model KSB50B4 with a serial number of WS4729749. I broke the magnet on the bottom of the motor and would like to purchase another magnet to replace it but I don’t see that part listed separately. I think it is a speed sensor. How may I order that part? Is it available? Or if not, can I operate the blender without it?