Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kneedeepinit Posted: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 9:32:19 AM(UTC)

problem solved - dead short on one of the burners caused a connector to the infinite switch to pop almmost off creating an intermittent connection.
kneedeepinit Posted: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 8:17:36 AM(UTC)

jenn air 9860 suddenly powered off. I can get it to intermittantly turn on by turning one of the burner element controls but no heat from any burner. When it turns on, the display looks normal and "power interruption, please reset clock' scrolls accross.

I turned one of the left side burner element control switches until the power came on. I reset the clock and turned the oven on. It went into preheat mode normally with the convection fan turning. No heat at all. As soon as i turned the burner element switch slightly, the entire unit powered off again.

Turning one of the left side burner element switches seems to have an effect on the entire unit power. The right side burner element switches seem to both have zero effect. There seems to be some resistance while turning the right side large element switch.

any ideas?