Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 11:01:38 AM(UTC)

Double oven dead, cannot open upper door.
denman Posted: Thursday, December 5, 2013 2:12:45 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for Whirlpool GBD307PDB09 Wall Oven - AppliancePartsPros.com

It does sound like a control panel (item 1 section 06) problem.

Keypads usually share the ribbon cable tracks with several keys, since your problem is with just the start button I would say it is just that key.

Unfortunately I cannot find a keypad/ribbon cable output diagram so there is no way to confirm this.

You could try heating that area up with a hair dryer sometimes that will fix a bad key.
Just be careful to not overheat it.

If that does nothing then I would replace the control panel/keypad.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
pszopiak Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 4:12:51 PM(UTC)

Whirlpool double oven (model sgbd307pdb09) start button is extremely difficult to depress. I often can't activate the oven as a result. The display works fine, isn't dim, and I don't have any error codes. If I am successful in activating the start button, the oven works normally. All other buttons work. I replaced a large panel inside the oven about 6 months ago when the display went out on me (I believe it was the control board). It fixed the display problem but now I've got the issue with the start button. Any thoughts?

Thanks!