Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Appliance Ninja Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:48:13 PM(UTC)

You are very welcome, have a great weekend!
tismichael Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:46:04 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.
Appliance Ninja Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:44:45 PM(UTC)

Thank you, the transmission is faulty. The transmission is available at the link below.

Whirlpool 3360629 Neutral Drain Transmission - AppliancePartsPros.com
tismichael Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:40:50 PM(UTC)

The clutch is not spinning.
Appliance Ninja Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:25:59 PM(UTC)

Well, it will be draining if the motor is running. If you put it on spin and lean the machine back and look under it, can you see the clutch spinning on top of the transmission or is it still?
tismichael Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:23:56 PM(UTC)

It sounds like it is still trying to drain, as if the water level is still showing that it is high. I can hear the motor running.
Appliance Ninja Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:08:54 PM(UTC)

Okay, but you can hear the motor running, correct?
tismichael Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:06:55 PM(UTC)

I can set the timer to just a spin only selection. Is this what you are asking? I have tried that many times and it will not spin.
Appliance Ninja Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:34:23 PM(UTC)

If the water drains, the pressure switch is working. It sounds to me like you have an issue with the transmission. The timer is designed to pause after draining to allow the neutral pak in the transmission to drop and engage the tub. Assuming the new timer is good and doing that, that only leaves the transmission as suspect. If you manually set the timer into a spin cycle, will it spin?
tismichael Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:02:16 PM(UTC)

I have a 70 series washer that does not spin after the water drains from the drum. It sounds like the washer continues to drain after the drum is drained. I have replaced the lid switch, drive block, clutch, engine coupling and timer. I learned how to test the switch and one of the 3 switch combinations showed infinity(for ohms) when you did not put air pressure in the switch and when there was no air pressure in the switch. The instructions said this meant the switch was bad. Is this true? Can a bad water level switch allow the drum to fill with water to the proper levels but when the drum drains not recognize that and keep the spin cycle from starting?