Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:20:44 PM(UTC)

The problem could be in the control board or in the pressure switch , and you may want to start by replacing the pressure switch on spec. If you order from this site and that is not the part that fixes it you can replace it.

You should also download the service manual for the Neptune 3000. You should be able to find a free download on the net, look for the one with the lonesome repairman on the front. Your model is covered in the back, even though that is not noted in the table of contents.

The manual will take you through a whole bunch of diagnostic testing you can do with this model.
john1955 Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:20:51 AM(UTC)

My Maytag Neptune front load washer will not fill with water. I see an error code "nd" on the display. The instruction service sheet, that is inside the console, says that this means no drain. Everything I look-up asks me to check the pump for blockage. I did this and cannot find any blockage. I checked the continuity of the water valve solenoids and they all test OK. If I manually fill the washer with water the pump empties the tub at the appropriate time. So as best as I can tell the pump is functioning fine. At this point I have no clue how to proceed. Are there any sensors that could be bad that might need to be replaced. Please help.