Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Motorat Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 7:50:26 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the advise! After several attempts it gave me a MCU error, i cleared it and was able to make it fail again. Expensive failure for a newer machine but I'll give it a try and post the results.
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:46:28 PM(UTC)

Here's some helpful video's to diagnose. About 70% of the time on this unit it's either the drain pump being clogged or the door switch fouling out. But it could be a CCU or MCU issue........try the easier fixes i mentioned first......the video's should help you figure it out.
whirlpool front loader won't do final spin - YouTube
Motorat Posted: Friday, September 13, 2013 9:40:27 PM(UTC)

My washer passes muster in the test mode and has no error codes but when clothes are added in any cycle it tries a few times but never speeds up and eventually ends with a tub of very wet clothes. Sometimes (not always) it will go to warp speed with an empty tub in extra rinse mode but never with any sort of load. All the wiring, grounds, and hoses looks fine. The pressure switch checks out with an ohmmeter and blow hose and I replaced the shocks for lack of a better idea. Could the CCU be bad? I've been trying to figure this out for a week now and the wife is going on the war path! Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!!

:confused: