Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 3:55:14 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
kstatefan Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 3:45:01 PM(UTC)

Thanks again!!! It is so awesome that you take the time to help people like me out!!!
Gene Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 3:39:34 PM(UTC)

Whirlpool recommends to use a small amount of this special grease for new dogs but if you do not like it then you can do it without this grease. It can be more noisy without.

About the repair kit:1. All parts in the kit are useful; 2. Open the parts list and check prices if you would buy parts separate. Might be you can save a few cents...

Gene.
kstatefan Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 3:24:35 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the help! What do I need the grease for? Also, Is there going to be parts in the kit that I won't use...after I got it apart, it looks as though there are extra parts in the kit. Or, should they have been in my agitator?
Gene Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 2:58:56 PM(UTC)

The instructions are attached to the reply.

- The agitator repair kit Part number: AP3138838
kstatefan Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 1:44:14 PM(UTC)

The upper part of the agitator in my washer is an "auger" type. The dogs quit catching and now it doesn't move when washing. I have the agitator taken out of my washer but can't figgure out how to sepperate the upper part from the lower so I can get a repair kit in. can anyone help? thanks