Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 3:13:49 PM(UTC)

Clear all debris from lower area including from in front of the food grinder if you have one. Check voltage leading to sump pump should be 120v if not you have a bad main board if you do then more then likely your sump pump is going out or bad. Continuity test the motor to determine that. Good luck
garywool93 Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:23:19 PM(UTC)

Dishwasher was functional but motor sound became progressively louder until one day would not run. When started, the tub fills normally. When full, the motor runs in 1-2 second loud bursts. I think I can hear faint sounds of water circulation during the bursts. Through the motor windings I can see a white shaft that spins when the motor starts. When I removed the lower wash arm, there was some broken glass found and there is impacted food in some areas of the large round assembly upon which the arm is mounted ? this is pump or impeller? What are most likely problem/problems? when cycle is cancelled, the tube drains normally and dishwasher shuts doen normally. Thanks for any assistance you could afford.