Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:42:47 PM(UTC)

Try using the timed dry setting instead of moisture sensing cycles and see how it work.......should dry average load 40-50 minutes
Katie T Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:40:58 AM(UTC)

I have a 7 yr old electric dryer. Last week the knob that controls cycles quit moving during cycle (this happened a couple yrs ago and cleaned out lint and it was fine till now). Now this week 2 times of use it didn't dry clothes all the way. I figured the vent needed clean. Threw another load in last night and it ran for 10 minutes and shut off. It was very hot, id say hotter than normal. It would not start up right away. I let it cool down and it did start after that but I did not use it the rest of the night. I tried another load this am and it ran but the clothes were still wet. It had heated up just fine (I changed the heating element in it a couple months ago). Checked vent which is totally clean from unit to outside. Checked the thermal fuse and it ohms fine. What could it be?