Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
9n6s9gu84pqc Posted: Monday, September 23, 2013 1:16:44 PM(UTC)
Classic joke : Cup wife : wife : ,hogan outlet???????? always nothing is a greater problem Give you a chance to sell something to President Hu and even love them "Who is entitled to judge whether the information is rumor remains vague," Pi Yijun, professor with the China University of Political Science and Law, told the Global Times, also questioning how police can be so sure that Yang fabricated the information, instead of just spreading it. Many Net users are outraged by the detention, and they have shown their support by exposing local officials.
scott5495 Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 2:59:56 PM(UTC)
yes, you are exactly right. it is a pressure gauge. replace exactly as planned
wantmoneysaver2013 Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 6:22:57 AM(UTC)
AO Smith Gas Water heater - Model: FSG 75 250, 74 Gallon. I think it's about 10 yrs old.

I found the attached analog needle gauge that is not looking good on the Cold Water intake pipe going into the water heater. Does anyone know for sure what this is? My guess is water pressure gauge? It has not yet started leaking outside the gauge nor to the floor in the basement.

My take to replace this is 1) show the pic at Lowes or Home Depot and get identical part if available. 2) Shut off the main water valve. 3) Drain the water heater tank by about 1/2 using best guess. 3) open about 3 cold water faucet in the house 3) Unscrew it out 3) Screw it back on with some teflon tape wrapped on it the barrel where is goes into the cold water intake pipe?

Do I have it right? Can you advise please? Thank you.