Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 5:08:51 PM(UTC)

First off make sure you have the proper voltage going to your unit and that the receptacle is ok if it's gas it's just 120v make sure your polarity is right and that your ground is good......Some models have everything going through the main control on the top so check your tech sheet schematics first.......Generally speaking the spark module sounds like your problem for your cooktop portion if all 4 burners are having issues make sure you have proper voltage going to your spark module but do not attempt to take voltage measurements going to the ignitors it will blow your meter or give you a nice little jolt if your touching the wires....Check the schematics for your unit should be on the back of your range taped somewhere or in the control panel area inside......... but the oven is a totally different issue........Need a model number of your unit to give any further troubleshooting advice
dennis29 Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 3:55:45 PM(UTC)

The electric ignition on my stove stopped working. Neither the stove top nor the oven will light. The "ticking" noise that indicates that the ignition is working is not present. Is this enough information to generally troubleshoot the problem? I am of thje belief that it the module has failed. Am I correct?