Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
tinasingh Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2018 2:14:32 AM(UTC)

You have to try setting the thermostat fan switch to the "on" position. Feel for air coming out of the vents. If it is in the air conditioning mode, check for ice around the evaporator coil and on the refrigerant lines at the indoor unit. ... If the fan isn't working, that can cause the coil to freeze. I did same thing when i face same problem and take a help from air conditioner dealers.
Patrick_Stevenson Posted: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 1:33:56 AM(UTC)

I strongly advise you not to DIY as if you do something that should not be done will cause more trouble than what you are already trying to fix. I suggest contacting any repair company such as Domestic Services and ask them to come have a look. Good luck with your AC repair.
balperi Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 10:14:32 AM(UTC)

interesting thread, I too was having the same problem UserPostedImage
HVACrepair Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:15:01 AM(UTC)

Its problem can be solved by full tuning of this machine, one or more times blower service can b also give some more satisfaction. Its air pipes are also may be in odd state, those pipes would also be repairable.
heating furnace repair
HVACrepair Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2015 9:09:42 AM(UTC)

Its problem can be solved by full tuning of this machine, one or more times blower service can b also give some more satisfaction. Its air pipes are also may be in odd state, those pipes would also be repairable.
Nevadaheating Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:38:51 PM(UTC)

There are many reason behind central A/C is not working or cooling because air conditioning unit have several possibilities problems including: Bad capacitor, bad compressor, burned wire and many more. So. I think you have to proper repair your A/C by the best technicians. There is a company named Nevada Home Energy, They are experts in AC repair in Reno. I should recommend you to repair your central AC from this company. You will be fully satisfied with their services.
ChayydTayloor Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 3:44:26 AM(UTC)

Did you try to consult with any professional? If you are residing in Phoenix then I will suggest you to call Ace Home Air Conditioning Service Phoenix Company as they provide same day on-site quality services
kaidenterry Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2015 4:24:55 AM(UTC)

There are many reason behind central A/C not cooling and It is very difficult to say what reason behind them without checking. So you will contact with any air conditioning repair service provider company because they will give better suggestion.
jtown Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 3:40:08 AM(UTC)

You should not have had to pay for the repair man to come back if he had just left.If the system had no leaks, he should not have had to add refrigerant.Do you know that the compressor is running for sure?Just because the outdoor fan is running ,it doesn't mean the compressor is running.I would call a reputable HVAC Co. To fix it.
smithwatson50 Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:55:09 PM(UTC)

Generally, the capacitor being bad would cause the fan to cease functioning. It is used to give the motor a boost in energy in starting. You test a capacitor using a procedure called a squelch test. Just looking at the capacitor can be a clue, as the capacitor will generally swell when they go bad.