Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 3:33:02 PM(UTC)

Hi.

What do you mean when you say "the buttons do not respond"? The clock won't display the function or the oven won't bake, self clean, etc?
What is the part number of the touch pad (membrane) that you have replaced?

Simon.
Jcowin Posted: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 3:01:41 AM(UTC)

Simon,
Here are some more details on my oven , the fan runs and the oven light are on constantly . The bake,clean,probe and all of the buttons on the left do not respond ie: clock,temp,timer .the only buttons that respond are the Broil, Con roast. Is the temp sensor in the oven a possibility ?

Thanks,John
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 12:58:29 PM(UTC)

Hi.

There is no miracles. If you replaced the touch pad and the ribbon is good and connected properly and the control board is new you should not have the same problem. Check all connections.
Are the same keys doesn't work?

Simon.
Jcowin Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:57:32 AM(UTC)

Simon,
Bad news I have installed the clock on the oven still many buttons do not respond.
John
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:54:46 AM(UTC)

My pleasure.
Jcowin Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:45:56 AM(UTC)

Thanks Simon, I'll order the part.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:08:08 AM(UTC)

Hello.

In the case like yours when the touch pad already been replaced but some keys are still not responding you should replace the clock assembly/oven control board Part number: 71001799
Part number: 71001799

Before doing that check the flex ribbon connector for cracks.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Control Panel parts for Jenn-Air WM30460B - AppliancePartsPros.com

post the results.

Simon.
Jcowin Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 8:09:17 AM(UTC)

I have a JennAir oven control panel that some of the functions did not respond at all . I have replaced the touchpad but some functions still do not respond when touched.