Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:27:27 PM(UTC)

Hello Dave,

Check the Bake (bottom) heating element for continuity.

If the heating element if good, replace the oven control board.

The fan on the back wall in the oven is for convection only and should work only when you use the convection cooking.

- The control board Part number: 318012901
Part number: 318012901

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for Frigidaire FED387CHSC Range - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
davem68 Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:46:23 AM(UTC)

We had gotten error codes F2 and F3 which would then shut down the oven. We've read that these codes apply to the temperature probe or wiring. Now the codes have stopped and the oven will heat to 335 or so slowly ..it appears only the top heating element is working. I replace the bottom element about 6 months ago as it had broken in half in one place and was obviously no longer working. The oven worked fine after that replacement until last week when the error codes started. My question ...is it the temperature probe, the heating element (again) or something else. I also noticed that it appears the fan located at the rear of the oven is not working ...at least I see no blade movement at all when the door is opened (and understand that it shuts off when the door is opened ...but would think there would still be some slow down movement. What steps / parts would you suggest. Thanks, Dave