Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Saturday, April 6, 2013 12:27:51 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: spudman Go to Quoted Post
Well the amazing folks at this site managed to ship me one, got it yesterday. I do not know how or why, but the part came as ordered.

Thumbs up to Applianceparts, you guys rock!

Spudman, Great !!! We do try hard to satisfy our customers. I wander what the glitch was ?

Thanks Again
RKF22 Posted: Saturday, April 6, 2013 12:21:21 PM(UTC)

AWESOME..That's great
spudman Posted: Saturday, April 6, 2013 5:08:16 AM(UTC)

Well the amazing folks at this site managed to ship me one, got it yesterday. I do not know how or why, but the part came as ordered.

Thumbs up to Applianceparts, you guys rock!
RKF22 Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:18:43 PM(UTC)

Go to amazon. They've got 'em
Joe / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:17:16 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: spudman Go to Quoted Post
I recently diagnosed my washer with a leaking fill valve. This site, along with several others has the part, but all have a ship date of 8/1/2013. That is FIVE (5) months from now! I spoke to Whirlpool and of course they have no answer as to why the long delay.

Does anyone have a reason or guess why the lengthy delay on a replacement part? Essentially I have to use a faulty product for the next 5 months or so waiting for a stupid $80 part. Alternative is to sell the machine for parts and buy new, but I really don't want to do that.

Spudman, We'd hate to see you create other situations or damage to your washer or it's surroundings. We cannot explain the delay in the availability of the part you need. You may want to contact a local parts distributor or appliance service organization with the manufacturing part number (W10247306) of the valve, they may have one in stock in their parts inventory that they may sell.
spudman Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:04:03 PM(UTC)

I recently diagnosed my washer with a leaking fill valve. This site, along with several others has the part, but all have a ship date of 8/1/2013. That is FIVE (5) months from now! I spoke to Whirlpool and of course they have no answer as to why the long delay.

Does anyone have a reason or guess why the lengthy delay on a replacement part? Essentially I have to use a faulty product for the next 5 months or so waiting for a stupid $80 part. Alternative is to sell the machine for parts and buy new, but I really don't want to do that.