Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
dove_bea Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:48:25 AM(UTC)

thank you so much for your fixing info!! had the same problem and was able to fix it because of you. thank you thank you thank you!!:D
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 5:07:55 PM(UTC)

Congratulations on the good job.

Thank you for shearing with us your experience.

Simon.
RandyJ Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 3:44:53 PM(UTC)

I took another look... could barely see it but a white wire (#9) was loose between the timer and front cover. When I pulled it out the spade terminal had been burned. I removed the timer and found where the red 32 and yellow 22 wires connected. Replaced the terminal and hooked everything back up and it's working now.... THANKS! (sorry the images are a little blurry)
From now on maybe my son will remember to unplug or turn off the breaker before tinkering with appliances where wires will be exposed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RandyJ Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 2:58:47 PM(UTC)

Yep... yellow is 22, red is 32.
oh yeah... I can hear the timer motor running if that makes any difference. My son also informed me that when he got the front off of the dryer that the breaker in the switch box had been tripped. So, now I'm wondering if there is a circuit board or other issue to look into... Jeez... I hate it when that happens....
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:12:37 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Check if there are numbers on the wires?

Simon.
RandyJ Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:11:43 AM(UTC)

My son took the front off of the dryer. A blue wire was hanging loose which he reconnected to the drum (I assume it is a tub sensor wire). There are two wires (red & yellow) in the wiring bundle near the timer which were not connected and I don't see anything they may have been connected to... (see picture). When we put it all back together the washing machine filled up, door switch works, fuse checked out good... but the motor will not run. HELP!!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage