Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:42:01 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Disconnect the drain hose from the air-gap and put it into the bucket.
With the kick panel off start the dishwasher and when it's full with water advance the timer to the drain position.
Check if the motor runs and the plunger goes into the drain solenoid all the way and the gate shaft is turning.
If the water drains from the hose full pressure, then you need to clean or replace the air-gap.
In case of "no drain"- turn the power off, remove the drain hose from the pump, make sure the hose and the pump outlet are not blocked.
If everything looks OK - replace the motor/pump assembly

Part number: WD26X10013
Part number: WD26X10013

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Motor-Pump Mechanism parts for GE GSD2030F01WW - AppliancePartsPros.com

Post the results.

Simon.
Junebugatl Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:42:45 AM(UTC)

I am troubleshooting this dishwasher at a rental that wont drain. I checked the motor with my multimeter and it's fine, and the solenoid moves up and down but the reading on the mm was 16 ohms (I think - new at using this device).

I checked the sump cover and cap and they seem okay. I couldn't get the drain hose off at the bottom, but I took it off at the connection to the sink drain and blew into it, and saw air bubbles.

Not sure what to do next - double check the solenoid wi the mm or perhaps the water inlet valve? Am I missing something obvious? Thanks!