Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:37:08 AM(UTC)

You are welcome.

Simon.
hotrodgirl70ss Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 6:37:07 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Simon / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Hi.

Don't worry, you have not ruined the dryer.Turn the drum so the remaining screw will be ont he top, then use small screw driver to align the other holes. May be tighten that screw a bit more.

Post the results.

Simon.

That's exactly how I did it. Thanks!
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 3:11:48 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Don't worry, you have not ruined the dryer.Turn the drum so the remaining screw will be ont he top, then use small screw driver to align the other holes. May be tighten that screw a bit more.

Post the results.

Simon.
hotrodgirl70ss Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 3:10:00 PM(UTC)

Nevermind.....crisis averted!
hotrodgirl70ss Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 11:08:19 AM(UTC)

I just bought this used unit and after my test load I opened the dryer as it was stopping and noticed the back of the dryer glowing red. I then saw all the dryer lint that was stuck in there, so my dumba** took out the screws thinking I could pull that panel down and get behind it before realizing things were screwed onto the panel. I got the ones on the outside that hold the plate on the heat ring back in, but I can't get the ones in the middle. There are three screws around what I guess is the hub, I didn't take the bottom one out, just loosened it, but I can't get the other holes lined up.

How screwed am I?!?!:mad: