Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:32:26 AM(UTC)

HI.

The dim light most likely means that the main control board is bad Part number: WR55X10942
Part number: WR55X10942

It's located at the back above the compressor compartment, behind the metal cover.

Simon.
skyguyd Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 5:37:06 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: skyguyd Go to Quoted Post
how to r and r dispenser board and test on this refer?
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. I HOWEVER STILL NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE PART? THE PARTS BREAKDOWN DOES NOT TELL ME WHAT TO AND HOW TO REMOVE THE PARTS TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE BOARD. PLEASE SUPPLY AN SEQUENCE OF PARTS AND HOW TO REMOCE THOSE PARTS TO GET AT THE PART I FEEL IS THE PROBLEM. PROBLEM IS THAT THE ICE MAKER MAKES ICE. THE CONTROL LEVER ON THE DOOR DOES NOTHING, EXCEPT MAKE THE LIGHTS GO DIM AND AFTER SEVERAL DIFFERENT TRIES THE LIGHT IN THE FRONT OF DOOR/ICE SHOOT GOES BRIGHT AND THEM DIM AND BACK AGAIN TO BRIGHT. ONE PLACE SAID IT WAS THE DISPENSER BOARD. AM I GOING TO THE WRONG PLACE FOR THE FIX? PLEASE RESPOND IF POSSIBLE. THANKS DON
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 9:38:59 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Read the Q and A's below the picture. What is the original problem?
Part number: WR55X10415
Part number: WR55X10415

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Freezer Door parts for GE PSI23SGRCSV - AppliancePartsPros.com

Simon.
skyguyd Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 7:33:48 AM(UTC)

how to r and r dispenser board and test on this refer?