Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:11:24 PM(UTC)

Hi Michael,

You may want to replace this water line from the water inlet valve to the spot where it goes inside the body of the refrigerator. You have to leave as long of old tube as needed for proper connection with the new tube. You also will need at least one water connection union fitting to connect two tubes.

- The 5/16" plastic tube Part number: WR17X2891
Part number: WR17X2891

- The 5/16" fitting Part number: WR02X10471
Part number: WR02X10471

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for GE TPX24PBBAWW Refrigerator - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
tvlensman Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 1:23:13 PM(UTC)

Water dispenser quit working. Ice maker kept on OK. Replaced the filter anyway but no joy. Pushed the water dispenser for several minutes, heard gurggling and then dripping as it flooded the floor and then into the basement... Found a broken water line in the bottom back and tried to patch together with parts from Lowe's but, well, no joy. The water tubes were so brittle I suspect I should replace as much as I can reach without breaking something bigger. What parts would you suggest and how far should I go? Thanks, Michael