Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:16:57 AM(UTC)

I can see no screws, but you can use a putty knife and carefully pry out the housing. Helps to have the housing warm.
pikappapp Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:24:40 AM(UTC)

The thermistor came in today, but am having issue trying to figure out how to open the interior control board to get to the thermistor. I do not see any screws. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks
pikappapp Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:36:10 AM(UTC)

It looks like thermistor in the refrigerated section of refrigerator is not accurate. I am going to replace that and see if issue resolved. Thanks
richappy Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:21:25 AM(UTC)

You might have system problems. Measure the stabilized freezer temperature and post, also check for frost on the back freezer panel.
pikappapp Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 11:47:35 AM(UTC)

MODEL: Maytag MFD2561HES

Issue: The refrigerator runs continually because there isnot thermal sense into the PC board to turn off the compressor. The temperature of the refrigerator is belowthe setting. What part or parts would beneeded to resolve this issue?

Thanks!