Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
urbanclap Posted: Thursday, August 17, 2023 9:39:58 AM(UTC)

Urban clap offers the best home service in dubai area. We offers amazing and reliable service for repairing devices such as computer, mobile, refrigerator repair dubai, washing machine repair dubai with a team of 200 professional technicians.
popsynth Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2022 5:40:51 AM(UTC)

The document link is bad.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 6:59:49 AM(UTC)

My GE Refrigerator model PFE29PSDASS the dispenser is not dispensing water. The controls switching from water to ice all working. Not making ice cubes in in. Also the bottom freezer light not coming on when open freezer door. Thers's no sealing sound on any of the doors when closing. I have changed freezer door switch and water inlet valve -no changes. Checked water flow is good. Getting 30volts at electrical connector to water inlet valve.No change when call for water.
crunchyice Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2020 3:01:56 PM(UTC)

The link to the guide isn't working for me. Is there a new link?
aakanksha5 Posted: Friday, October 25, 2019 4:40:21 AM(UTC)

Nice Write up on how to check the continuity with ohmmeter.
jeanrdevine Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:19:30 PM(UTC)

Don't very this is common problem. Same problem was automatic solve after some time in my refrigerator. if you face problem from long time, I want suggest to you that help from appliance repair expert.
Gene Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 4:21:38 PM(UTC)

Hi Rudy,

The defrost timer is #257 on the break down diagram.

The defrost thermostat is #240 on the break down diagram.

The defrost heater is #230 on the break down diagram.

- The part number for the defrost timer is AP2061695

- The part number for the defrost thermostat is AP2639498

- The part number for the defrost heater is AP2635762

Gene.
rd00662 Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 5:09:29 PM(UTC)

Gene,

My Kenmore fridge (Model #363.9504784 and Seial #B02610841) has the same problem- Freezer fine, but fridge side warm. I've read all the other messages you posted. I don't have a manual or diagram showing what and where are the defrost system parts are and how to test them properly. I entered the fridge name and model and I'm not getting anything back. I would appreciate your help and guidance. Thank you.

Rudy
Gene Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 5:20:20 PM(UTC)

robinson35,

There is no defrost timer in your refrigerator. The defrost cycle operated by the Adaptive Defrost Control (#13 on the break down diagram) which is an electronic part.

Remove the rear panel in the freezer and check for continuity the defrost thermostat (#11 on the break down diagram) and the defrost heater (#14 on the break down diagram). The evaporator coil must be cold at time when you check the defrost thermostat.

Replace if any of them is open.

If there is nothing wrong then replace the adaptive defrost control.

- The part number for the defrost thermostat is AP4247331

- The part number for the defrost heater is AP84072

- The part number for the adaptive defrost control is AP177592

Here are the break down diagrams for the Amana refrigerator Model DRSE663BW

Gene.
robinson35 Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 11:54:15 AM(UTC)

I need help locating the defrost timer on my 6 year old Amana refrigerator, model #DRSE663BW. I am having problems with the freezer coils freezing up, causing the refrigerator's temperature to drop, becoming to warm. It almost appears as if there is not one. Any help you can give would be appreciated.