Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sue Posted: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 8:23:54 AM(UTC)

My husband put his full weight on our open frontload frigidaire affinity washer. Now I get an error code of E90
USCgEEk Posted: Friday, August 21, 2015 1:18:35 PM(UTC)

how do you know if the SPEED switch is bad??
prschroeter Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2012 10:51:07 AM(UTC)

You probably have a faulty water level sensor, that relays to the fill valve to shut. Some older models have diaphragm with a plastic hose attached check the hose and connection first. Best of luck.
ERIC3624 Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 12:10:30 PM(UTC)

My Washer Is Over Flowing The Water Doesn't Turn Off When Washer Is Full
Jaronbaer Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:46:22 AM(UTC)

50-75% Off Premium Brand Sample Sale. Exclusively Online. Shop Now.Best Value for Cheap RalphLauren. Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price!Wide range of Ralph Lauren bargains Ralph Lauren - Save now! Buy Save on Wholesale Ralph Lauren Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price! And Save Big Designer Closeout Sales Buy Direct from China Factories. Sale Prices Latest Fashions and Styles on Sale Name Brands on Sale!
indianaboy49@aol.com Posted: Friday, November 4, 2011 12:34:03 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: eddiemargie Go to Quoted Post
I am not getting any water to the tub. It will spin but that is about it.

I have a WTW57Esvwo. My tub will not fill. It does have a spin cycle. I have put in a new Timer and new temp switch. My water valve switches work. I by-passed the system and checked them. There is no obstruction in the water lines.
Jeffrey D. Ross Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:21:42 AM(UTC)

How do I determine if the door lock or ccu is the bad part?
jandn311 Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 4:03:02 PM(UTC)

have it apart but we dont know what part actually makes the washer spin? help!
dgdl441 Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010 11:13:40 PM(UTC)

Real sheepskin boots,UGG winter bootshttp://www.nikeok.com/pr...l-Ugg-Boots-t1-12.html1) More pictures available on our website www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: ******** shoes, ******** shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at www nikeok com and contact us at [email]service@nikeok.com[img]http://www.nikeok.com/UploadFiles/2010/10/20101001044144600.jpg[/email][/img]
bigjay05 Posted: Thursday, July 8, 2010 5:00:55 PM(UTC)

i want to check the ohms on the door losk switch but just need the lowdown i have worked on furnace's so i have a little knowedge with a digital meter. any help will be great for this exact part??????