Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ann123 Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:12:53 AM(UTC)

Denman,

Thank you so much for responding to my question so quickly. I just ordered the part and I am going to try the installation as soon as it arrives. Have a great holiday; you have made mine a little bit better. Thank you
Ann123
denman Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 9:55:06 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for GE GSD4060J00SS Dishwasher - AppliancePartsPros.com

Could be that the Piston & Nut (item 564 in the Body Parts section) needs replacing.
If it is not sealing correctly water gets back into the tub instead of all of it going out the drain.
It is under the screened cover at the back of the tub. It unscrews.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
ann123 Posted: Sunday, December 9, 2012 11:30:27 AM(UTC)

My dishwasher goes through the cycles: however it leaves standing water. There is enough water to cover the bottom of the recessed section of the machine but not very deep. The plumber checked the hose from the machine and said that there were no blocks. Do I have to buy a new unit or is there hope? The holidays are upon us and I would like to use it with all of the company coming. Thank you for your help.
Ann123:)