Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Terryens Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:54:58 PM(UTC)

Ok, I took the lid switch out and it checked out ok. However the small white micro switch that's in the same area as the lid switch was bad. If i tap on the white micro switch I can get continuity thru it, unfortunately now the washer will not fill but it will spin. Also, the timer turns but only in the spin cycle, it does not turn if you set it anywhere in the wash cycle. If the bad micro switch has anything to do with that it would be great but im not sure how to test it.
Please advise, Thanks!
Terryens Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 11:05:42 AM(UTC)

Washer fills with water then stops. If you lower the water level and turn it back on, it fills back to the correct level then stops. If you open the lid, the washer stops filling, when the lid is closed it continues to fill again. It doesnt mater which setting the washer is on, it does the same thing. I've checked other posts, it seems that the possibilities are the lid swich or the timer. I cant hear the timer running. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks