Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 10:54:06 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Your hinge has a locking mechanism, just open it and it will hold the hinge at the right angle.

Simon.
kenh99 Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 5:35:25 PM(UTC)

I don't see any holes in the hinge mechanism when I force the hinge all of the way open. Other perhaps than wedging something under it so it doesn't 'flip back' I don't see a way to hold it open.

Is there a figure or drawing in a manual that might illustrate the holes you're speaking of?

Attaching a pic of the hinge forced open.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:26:18 PM(UTC)

Hi.

In order to go in properly the hinge must be open and locked.
Align two holes and insert short metal bar(cut nail). After installing the door open it all the way and remove the locking pieces.

I hope that helps.

Simon.
kenh99 Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:52:12 PM(UTC)

Just replaced the oven temp sensor after getting F3 errors.

Had removed the oven door to that work. Now, I can not get the ^&*($& door back on to save my life and the wife is getting upset.

I have the original install manual and think I am following the instructions but am apparently missing something because the hinges are not locking (?) into place?

I can say that the springs are still intact because the hinge ?pins are very hard to manually depress. Did that to test that they worked.

Hope ya'll have some tricks that will help me get the door back on!

Thanks,

Ken