Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 1:05:44 AM(UTC)

To prevent possable compressor burnout, use the AP3962960, 2319792 start device. The fridg power wires go to the two spade terminals and the run capactor plugs in the other two terminals.
jstbehonest Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 3:37:18 PM(UTC)

Hello...I am trying to fix a repair problem created by my neighbor, who told me he knew how to replace the start relay and overload protector on my Kenmore side by side (model 106.54619300). He cut wires and discarded the old parts, and now I have no idea how to reattach them. I have asked him for further help, but he refuses to explain what he's done so far. He attached wires to repair the issue, but never finished, and the wiring does not look like it is the original wiring, prior to his repair attempt.

I have a black wire connected to the overload protector on the bottom of the compressor.
I have a white wire connected on the right side (position #3) of the start relay.
I have a have an orange wire connected to the left side (position #2 of the start relay.
I have a green wire connected to the compressor housing, which is attached to the frame.
I have a white and orange wire connected to, what looks like, a capacitor which is not attached at the moment.
And, I have a white and red wire, not attached to at the moment, that comes from the fan.

Can someone please help me? I really would appreciate it. I can email a few pictures to show you what I'm dealing with. Thank you in advance. I appreciate it. VB