Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
wingnit Posted: Friday, February 1, 2008 10:53:56 AM(UTC)

Close enough for government work. :)

Thanks!
RegUS_PatOff Posted: Friday, February 1, 2008 5:19:31 AM(UTC)

these pages may be similar, they're from the KEGP (professional series)
wingnit Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2008 2:26:25 PM(UTC)

I picked up a used cooktop at Habitat for Humanities to use in my cook kitchen at my river property. It is the SS model and is in good condition (missing 2 of the burner caps and one of the grates is broken).

When I got it home, I plugged it in and checked to be sure the ignitors all worked. They all work (so far so good).

The next thing was to determine if the unit was set up for natural or LP gas. After doing some homework, I checked the size of the 14K burner orfice (LF) using my No. drills and discovered it was a 49 or 50. After checking a BTU and orfice size chart, I determined it was set up for natural gas.

So i ordered the (burner caps, the burner grate and the conversion kit (AP3071174 (3192741) Converstion Kit) for it. The conversion kit says it includes 7 orfices. The unit only has 5 burners, so I am guessing they include extras for fine tuning (or am I missing something here?).

I also noticed on your site that there is an instruction sheet (part # 3192742) available for the conversion, but it says to call for info and no price is listed.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark