Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
hamed22 Posted: Friday, March 2, 2018 11:07:19 AM(UTC)

Hello
I wanted to know what tool is needed to charge the gas cooler gas
repair
challis91 Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:07:52 PM(UTC)

Does anyone know what the tolerance is for the coils inside of a drain pump I am wondering if mine isn't too high I know that is a long distance to carry a charge but I got 13 ohms when I tested it. is that within spec or is it a little high it has stopped the drain process once but all O-rings are good and wires test out fine. this is the second drain pump in 4 months.
Gene Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 1:31:04 PM(UTC)

Good news! Hopefully the problem gone.

Gene.
realist26 Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:10:20 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.

After checking the fuse and finding it intact i put the rear cover back on thinking my next move would be to call a qualified repair man...when i plugged it back in it started working and has been working great ever since. Thanks for the advise.
Gene Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 1:53:17 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
realist26 Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:53:12 PM(UTC)

Your right...i'll check the fuse first...Thanks again Gene!
Gene Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:37:08 PM(UTC)

I do not think that resetting the power will help in such situation. I also do not think that it is a good idea to replace the part without testing it for continuity first. It was just an educated guess on my side. You have to verify it.

Gene.
realist26 Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:20:54 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

There is the inline thermal fuse which is wired into the red wire connected to the control board. Very likely this fuse is open.

- The inline thermal fuse Part number: 9781691

Thank you Gene...i was told to try and reset the unit by unplugging for 2 minutes. Is this a viable first step or should i just replace this fuse first?
Gene Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:15:50 PM(UTC)

Hello,

There is the inline thermal fuse which is wired into the red wire connected to the control board. Very likely this fuse is open.

- The inline thermal fuse Part number: 9781691
Part number: 9781691

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for Whirlpool GR450LXLB0 Range - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
realist26 Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:47:49 PM(UTC)

Can someone help me with a problem with my whirlpool model gr450lxlb0 oven elements not coming on even though the control panel counts down on preheat and starts the cook time?