Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Decibel Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 11:48:52 AM(UTC)

Update:

It's still not cooling the fridge and the water/ice dispenser is still off. The condenser isn't iced up.

Can someone please help?
Decibel Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 4:21:08 PM(UTC)

Update:

I unplugged and plugged back in the connections to the HV control board while the power was still on, and the Compressor and condenser fan turned on and have been going since (@ an hour). I can't tell for sure yet whether it's cooling down yet, but it seems the freezer is getting cold while the fridge isn't again.

The water dispenser still doesn't operate. I was wondering if it needs to cool down? Does that mean the board may be bad?

Thank You again in advance!
Decibel Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 2:34:39 PM(UTC)

Hello,

The first problem we noticed was that the ice and water dispensers were not working and then that the Fridge section was warm with the Freezer staying cold.

I used the service manual to check the programming code (correct) and then ran all the tests in the Service test mode. All the tests seemed to check out ok except for lower voltages on the fans than stated. (although i could hear them running)

I thought it might be a problem with the Defroster as there was some frost on the back wall of the freezer. I put it in forced defrost via the control panel and after a few minutes could hear a little sizzling. I then unplugged the fridge overnight and now it wont start at all. I checked the code again and the service tests on the control board and they seem to be the same.

I'm wondering now about the HV control board, But im really reluctant to throw parts at it without a solid diagnosis.:( :confused:

Can you Please let me know what you think?

Thank You in advance!