Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
timbercreek@mwt.net Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 12:51:55 PM(UTC)

Hello. I am having issues with the Micro oven door swithches. I have replaced both the right and left side swithes and the holders.

After doing so I still get the DOOR OPEN notice. I took both left and right side switches out again and looke at the wiring and on the right side PRIMARY INTERLOCK AND MONITOR SWITCHES, there is a jumper wire that goes between the two swithces that is blue. It seems to suppy power to both switches as the blue jumper is connected to the black wire on the other switch.

Now I took the right switch out and looked real close at the wires and found a wear mark in the blue power wire and a burn mark on the inner cabinet where the wire seems to have rubbed.

Can you tell me what may have shorted out when the wire shorted out on the cabinet? If it helps the light in the micro also does not work even with the new bulb.

Thank You
Don Alvin