Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
orcan Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 8:50:21 AM(UTC)

Hi,

2 months ago i bought a brand new Bosch SMV40M10EU dishwasher. It worked fine, until one day i turned on shortened 70 degree program - it lasts for about 1:30h, and went out. When i got back home after 4 hours it was still working??? and steam was condensating on my kitchen board and dropping on kitchen elements. This hot steam ruined kitchen elements and top board :-( I turned off machine and tommorow i tried the same program again and everything went well. Till now i made cca. 10 dishwashes and all was fine, however i called repair service because i don't want this to happen again. The service guy said that he doesn't have a clue what could be wrong and that it all looks good for him - machine working bla bla. So, i'm writting on this forum if anybody had some similar problem with Bosch dishwasher or maybe knows what could be wrong? I need to replace my kitchen elements because of this and i don't want them to be destroyed again. Thx!