Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 1:38:43 PM(UTC)

Unplug the range. There are two solenoids with the three terminals at the gas valve. The upper terminal is Broil and the bottom terminal is Bake. The middle terminal is Common. With the wires removed from the terminals, measure the resistance across the Common & the Bake and the Common & the Broil terminals. Normal reading suppose to be about 216 Ohms each. If one of the solenoids is defective, neither one will operate and the correction is to replace the gas valve.

- The gas valve Part number: W10293048
applianceproparts Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 7:16:40 AM(UTC)

oven will not turn on. when i turn oven on i hear two clicks but i dont see a spark at igniter. with the gas valve wires removed i have a voltage across the yellow common wire and the oven red wire. does the igniter and gas valve come on together? what controls the gas valve? feedback from the igniter? oven was loud like popping when it was working. im able to use electrical tester an ampmeter. can i test output of spark ignigter if reguired? thank you . jp