Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
applianceman Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 5:58:51 PM(UTC)

The Switch for the door lock may be bad. Disconnect the wires from the switch (if that is not what you already tried) and see if it goes back to work.

I was talking about the oven sensor because F2 means that the oven has over heated. The sensor can cause the code to appear.

[FONT='Times New Roman']The sensor should be around 1000 ohms at room temperature. [/FONT]
BobChurch Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 7:30:46 AM(UTC)

Which sensor ? The F2 code also shows 'door locked' msg although the door is unlocked. There is a sensor that looks to tie into the door latch so I pulled the wires from that thinking it would open the switch and therefore cause the error to not reappear, not so same result same error code/msg.
applianceman Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 7:01:59 AM(UTC)

Both of those codes could mean a bad sensor or control you have already replaced the control so replace the sensor. Range Repair Guide
BobChurch Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 4:51:40 PM(UTC)

Installed new ERC, got power to it now I'm getting an F2 error code or an F3 when I press broil. :(
What now ?